Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant methods (CAD).
Fast typing with experience in data entry.
Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations.
Proficient in English and Spanish (oral and written).
Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
Active listener with excellent communication skills.
Sound judgement and critical thinking.Special Conditions:
- May work different shifts and weekends.
Proven experience as a Locksmith Dispatcher for at least one year.Minimum Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience as a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Training development aptitude.
- Strategic sales knowledge.
- Credit card processing.
- Multi-line phone talent.
- Creative problem solver.
- Trusted key holder.